User Profile
Hi iam a 24 year old male ive had a problem with lekage from my penis almost like seman during bowel movements for a few years now. i got checked out by a doctor once and she told me it was normal but never told me what it was. now iam also having a lekage from my anus when i have a bowel movemetn.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2010
Digestive and Bowel Disorders Answer A9289
.Thank you for your question on

It is not normal to have any kind of leakage from the penis during defecation. Any discharge with a burning sensation suggests infection of the urinary tract. Blood tinged discharge can also occur.

Recent unprotected sex with infected partners can increase the possibility of STDs.

It is unclear what you mean by leakage from the anus. Normally, stools pass out from the anus which is an external opening of the gastrointestinal tract with no associated discharge or leakage. If a leakage is occurring from another site adjacent to the anus, it is likely that it is a sinus. If you mean that you have white discharge associated with stools, then it is recommended that you have a stool test for any abnormalities. Do you suffer from any other symptoms like pain in the abdomen, excessive bowel movements and weight loss? I suggest that you see a gastroenterologist for further examinations and required tests. Thank you

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.