Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Pectus excavatum, Purchasing vacuum bell in India

Hello doctors,
I am from India, Tamil Nadu. My name is Arvind. I have severe bent chest, due to this I have asthma (seroflo 125 daily once) and very poor lung capacity. Because of this PE, I can't even sit properly (very uncomfortable), so most of the time I prefer to lie on the bed. I can't even sit 30 mins in a chair.

Pectus is spoiling my life. No one could understand my problem, all doctors I visited say that it's just a cosmetic issue and not taking it seriously.

I have read a lot about vacuum bell in the internet so I tried to make one at home, but the bell I made was not flexible, so gave me sharp pain on the circumference, so I discontinued trying it. So now the only option I have is purchasing vacuum bell from Mr Klobe in europe.

It would be very helpful if someone could guide me on purchasing the vacuum bell device from Europe (Mr.Klobe) as I am in India.

I will paste my pics below

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2016
i have a same .... so is there any way that i can rid this problem,
and where can i do this is it possible in india?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....