Hello there.Here s my question.I used to have neuroleptics(chlorprotaxene) during one month in summer 2010.Then drug induced pd developed.There were rigidity,trouble walking,salivation and tremor.Then the drug stopped and after that since september my symtoms started to get worse.Rigidity in neck,spine,pain,tremor especially in fingers,dizzness,vegetative things(cold feeling in skin,sweating,orthorial hypothonia) and started to notice that my memory gets bad.I m 21 years old so i really wonder is that a persistent drug effect or can it be the early onset of PD and this drug just unmasked it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 2nd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
1/2 million Americans are diagnosed with Parkinsons. Click here for basic information and a definition of Parkinson Disease, a movement disorder of the brain. ...
Do doctors know what causes Parkinson's Disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? More info on risk factors here....
We outline the common symptoms of Parkinsons and list the types of movement disorders that accompany the disease. Plus, know when to seek medical help....