Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

PATERNITY TEST COMING UP. OPINION PLEASE

I was raped in the middle to end of march not sure when. and i didnt tell anyone. than the whole month of april i was using the pull out method with my b/f and on april 20th we went without pulling out. i found out i was pregnant on april 26th and my daughter was born january 4th 2008. is my b/f the dad or the rapest? please give me an opinion b/4 i take a paternity test.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2009
Why are you taking a paternity test? The pull out method isn't reliable at all. Did you ever let your boyfriend know about what happened and does he know about the test? As one rape victim to another, it's hard enough to deal with the rape itself, hiding it makes it so much work. Message me anytime and good luck.
|

replied May 29th, 2009
yea he knows and he thinks its my fault. and he just took the test and ill get the results next month. im just scared
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....