i am 34 weeks (nearly 35 weeks) pregnant with my first baby.
prior to falling pregnant i hadnt had a period for roughly 6 months.
i concieved on the 11th of march and i am due on the 16th of december (calculated via ultrasound).
around th 2-5 of march i slept with my (now) partner and he came inside me. about 3 or 4 days later i began sleeping with another man- we had unprotected sex but he always withdrew & has also said he has a very low sperm count. the first time this man came inside me was after the 11th of march.
i am trying to work out whether the chances of my partner ( who came inside me roughly 6 to 9 days before i concieved) is the father...or if i may have gotten pregnant from precum by a man who has a low sperm count ( and who i had intercourse with roughly 3 or 4 days before i conceived).
i have heard a lot of conflicting stories-
like; it takes 7-10 days to concieve..& that sperm can survive for up to 7 days...
but none of these help me get an answer and they all just confuse me even more.
i am looking for some1 2 shed some light on my problem.

thankyou
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2009
Supporter
Conception dates and due dates are only estimates and can be off by as much as two weeks. Since you had sex with the two men within a few days of one another, there is no way to determine who the father is without a paternity test.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....