Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Past relationship of my wife, Before marriage she lied

I got married since last two months. It was an arranged marriage. I belong from a conservative family. Before marriage she lied many things to me like her past relationship. After getting married i came to know that she was having serious relationship with a guy for two years. They were about to marry. But when my wife came to know the guy has parallel relationship with another girl she rejected that guy. In two yr relationship she had all sorts of intimacy with that guy except intercourse. She has accepted everything to me as i told her i will forget everything after knowing d truth. But after knowing these things, my mind changed a lot. I have lost any sort of interest on her. Every time past relationships of my wife making me stressed, anxious and very unhappy. I am unable to forget it. Our staying together became very unhappy. I didn't have any past relationship. plz someone help me what i should do. Thanks....
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile CarolineEF
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2014
Community Volunteer
Hi Sandy14...You married her now...This was part of her past...If she has confessed this to you then she means that he is part of her yesterday...

Give her a chance...Many people have had earlier relationships...This does not mean that they no longer love the other person, but that they are part of their past life...Good luck and forget what happened...I send you my best wishes...

Caroline...

FYI, we will be married 56 years this November...My husband went steady with a girl for near two years before he and I met...This is his past...We are now and made it our future......
|

replied July 7th, 2014
Thanks a lot.....
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2014
Community Volunteer
You are so very welcome...Kindest wishes...

Caroline...
|
Quick Reply