Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Parkinson Disease Forum

parkinsons.paininlower back rt side

HAVE Parkinsons,and i have started leaning to the right, balance is still under control, My PT THINKS i may have a bulging
disk,because the pain is in that area, when bending over pain goes up in that area,on rt side behind hip . litle pain on lt side
The neurologist says something about pin point strokes and sleep apnea, which i have been told i have both.

My question is Can someone tell me in laymans terms what is possibly going on. I have been checked for inguinal
hernia and none was found, because it feels like I have a bulge down there, but the doctor says no. I am obese as well
which I'm sure contributes to the process. Thank you for your time in this matter. And any information would be great

Thanks again

Plank
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
1/2 million Americans are diagnosed with Parkinsons. Click here for basic information and a definition of Parkinson Disease, a movement disorder of the brain. ...
Do doctors know what causes Parkinson's Disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? More info on risk factors here....
We outline the common symptoms of Parkinsons and list the types of movement disorders that accompany the disease. Plus, know when to seek medical help....