hello guys, im a 20 year old boy..i just want to ask if
am i experiencing parkinson? because whenever i look on my hands specially my fingers and observe it, i see it moving voluntary but mild...is it the beginning or sign that i might have parkinson someday?or is it hand spasm because my hand is always sweating,.. is there any way to cure or lessen my hand sweating and my fingers moving voluntarily..thank you very much..hoping for your reply...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2008
Supporter
Parkinson's usually begins around age 60, but it can start earlier. It is more common in men than in women. I'd suggest that if you suspect something wrong with your nervous system that you see a neurologist as soon as possible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: sweating
Quick Reply
Must Read
1/2 million Americans are diagnosed with Parkinsons. Click here for basic information and a definition of Parkinson Disease, a movement disorder of the brain. ...
Do doctors know what causes Parkinson's Disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? More info on risk factors here....
We outline the common symptoms of Parkinsons and list the types of movement disorders that accompany the disease. Plus, know when to seek medical help....