Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

Parents overbearing. wanting to just go away.

Never before have I hated life so much. And who would of thought it started with the people I thought I loved the most. I am always eating too much or need to watch my food intake. I am going to end up fat and alone is what they say. They yell at me for little things than ask if I'm ok. I lie and say yes and they don't even know me well enough to see I'm lying. My friends are finding new people. My good guy friends no longer exist because I wanted to feel loved so bad I was desperate. Now I'm stuck in a deep ditch of hating myself and wanting to just go away. I still have 3 years left in the hell hole I call home. My parents think I love school. I don't. Its just better than home.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2014
Extremely eHealthy
Hello,

Your post is a wee bit cryptic and lacking in detail. You don't say what you think the trouble is, you haven't described your family and you haven't told us your age or when the trouble began or started to get really bad.

I could make a guess at some of these things but it would be better if you posted again or sent me a message. If you do I will be able to reply quite quickly.
|
Did you find this post helpful?