I want to preface by saying that i will be bringing this up to my doctor soon, but i wanted to do my own 'research' first and see if anyone else has experience with this. I'm not gonna go in to detail about my health history(unless asked), but i recently jumped on the coffee enema train. I'm not one of those 'tinfoil hat wearing' conspiracy theorist types, but i am open to the idea of alternative healing methods and, after extensive research on the pros and cons, i figured I'd give it a go. Long story short, I've done a total of 3 CE's, and there's been some weird stuff coming out of my rear. Everything from long rubbery ropes, to white 'cotton ball,' to(most recently) hundreds of small whitish seeds with a small black dot on one end. Each seed is encased in mucus, and when i squeezed a few with tweezers, small, white almond-shaped 'slivers' popped out of them. I know there's a lot of controversy when it comes to the legitimacy of rope worms, and i think some of what I've expelled could just be mucus casts, candida, vegetable skins, etc. But the egg things have me baffled. I haven't eaten anything that could explain tho and the only thing that seems to fit is tapeworm eggs/segments? I'll figure out how to post pics and include some in the comments, but have any of you experienced anything similar and/or have answers for me before i embarrass myself by bringing it up to my doc? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2017
Ok. Not sure if i did this right, but here are some pics. Quality isn't great, but it's the best i could do.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Coffee
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....