Medical Questions > Debate Forums > General Debate Forum

Paranormal, telepathy, one million price from James Randi, telep

Paranormal, telepathy, one million price from James Randi, telepathic Vinko and spoon bender Uri Geller? James Randi is offering 1 000 000 US$ to any person that can give evidence to paranormal.
Things like telepathy , moving and bending objects using brain power.
Over 50% of people believe in paranormal , some people like Vinko Rajic can use telepathy
all the time and they are many others but scientists do not want to do research on it.
Why all this madness scientist do not want to accept telepathy and some other things to be
possible and normal, big percent of Schizophrenics believe in telepathy?

File Brain_Scan_Images_Vinko_Rajic.zip contain images on telepathic Vinko Rajic's brain.
Very fascinating, new brain scanning.

Why is he still offering this price if there is evidence that some people can use
telepathy( Vinko Rajic , and others telepathists) ?
What you think what James Randi wont?
Do you know any person that can use paranormal powers?
Do you believe in telepathy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper VictorNeurolok
|
Users who thank VictorNeurolok for this post: Ticklies66 

replied February 18th, 2012
I believe in psychics and demons.
Who knows if schizophrenia is really just the demonic? I think every schizophrenic should at least check out the possibility of demonic possession, or opression. Get some Christian books on spiritual warfare, the authors often believe that some mental illness is from the demonic realm. Many will say that those that have had dealings with the occult, ouija boards, tarot cards, fortune tellers, etc, will sometimes have signs of mental illness. Or even those with relatives who have been into the occult. One thing I wondered is why schizophrenics always hear terrifying voices that tell them to kill, and such, rather than telling them to go have a picnic, or take in a good movie? If there are demons, and I say there are, it makes a good case for them as that the voices are always evil, and diabolical.

As far as psychics, my daughter had a friend that she said could pick the color of gumball before it came out of the gumball machine. So I asked her friend what color my first car was, and she guessed it first time. Then she told me to pick a number between 1 and 1000 and she guessed it but had the last two digits reversed, still the odds were small she could do that. I asked her if she thought this ability came from God, and she said no. Then I told her to renounce her ability and she said she wouldn't. Just my two cents.
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
Sploan.. I am in no way disagreeing with you, however religious beliefs are what keeps us from our full potential. I respect your beliefs. Spirtuality is a very important part of balance, which in turn is what we all must have. I look at physics as my personal religion. Not saying I'm in any way special and can utilize telepathy. In order to have access to such amazing abilitys you must meet guidelines: You must see the tatality of the cosmos, you must have peace in mind, your soul purpose in obtaining telepathy is to help mankind work as one being, Humans for the most part do not see the world as a whole. Instead they view other humans as a threat. We are all one and you must be open minded about the functionality of our universe, and it's parallels as well. Best of luck to you my friend.
|

replied February 18th, 2012
I believe in psychics and demons.
Who knows if schizophrenia is really just the demonic? I think every schizophrenic should at least check out the possibility of demonic possession, or opression. Get some Christian books on spiritual warfare, the authors often believe that some mental illness is from the demonic realm. Many will say that those that have had dealings with the occult, ouija boards, tarot cards, fortune tellers, etc, will sometimes have signs of mental illness. Or even those with relatives who have been into the occult. One thing I wondered is why schizophrenics always hear terrifying voices that tell them to kill, and such, rather than telling them to go have a picnic, or take in a good movie? If there are demons, and I say there are, it makes a good case for them as that the voices are always evil, and diabolical.

As far as psychics, my daughter had a friend that she said could pick the color of gumball before it came out of the gumball machine. So I asked her friend what color my first car was, and she guessed it first time. Then she told me to pick a number between 1 and 1000 and she guessed it but had the last two digits reversed, still the odds were small she could do that. I asked her if she thought this ability came from God, and she said no. Then I told her to renounce her ability and she said she wouldn't. Just my two cents.
|

replied February 20th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah, you pretty much got it.

Christianity though, is demonic, thats coming from the demons themselves. Leave christianity now bro, it aint good. Don't you think that it can put on different outfits, funny watching them all argue over the same types of shtuff really.

Furthermore, provided that we were created who do you think would have done that?

There is a girl in the other room, her name is "genie", coming from the middle eastern term "jinn", the american version being "demon", what a world this one is.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 12th, 2012
And furthermore, even in the bible, angels kill to.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2012
Just above says, "This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines."

Thus the question arises,....Why did they put it back?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2012
This reminds me of the buss stops in my town. Within each buss stop there was a poster that said "No posting is allowed within the buss stop.". Yet this was a posting in itself, and so I made a point about it.

The next thing you know, the warning posts were removed.
|

replied June 12th, 2012
When will we be free and happy?

We are sick of your money.

You go around throwing it everywhere as if you owned the place, but all that you really did was steal it, I look forward to the day that your money is irrelevant and useless, and things are logical.

Take that million and eat it, maybe it will nourish you and keep you alive when there is no food or water.
|

replied September 7th, 2013
This james randi business then,Well,i want some money to buy myself a beautiful home in a lovely location,i want a few of the good things in life,like a lovely kitchen to cook in,a welcoming lounge,a decent bedroom and a wonderful garden,full of flowers and a garden shed etc.I would also enjoy to the full,a swimming pool if possible and nice swimwear.i would have someone drive me wherever i wanted to go and i would watch the moon and night sky at night,from my beautiful greenhouse.Anyhow,to win some money i would have to contact James?even a third of what he is offering would achieve the good things in life,so,part 2. I am telepathic,i can send thoughts,images,all sorts,through telepathy,so how can i get this skeptic to contact me?why doesnt he believe in telepathy? i know for 100 per cent that telepathy exists. i would not like to speculate on the reasons etc behind why it exists,but exist it does.I would like it to be put to the test,so if anyone can help me locate randi,please reply below,many thanks
|

replied August 2nd, 2014
Experienced User
Everyone can have those things and more, only need to do things more logically and kindly.

You hardly even need money, it's a useful tool if you want to do it that way though, if you do it right collectively.

Oh no wonder they are killing me, geez do i talk like this? Sorry master, ill do better i swear it, no need to get rid of me, i can change i swear.

Seriously though, if people did things better money would serve them and not the other way around. It would be bliss compared to what we do now.

If you organized appropriately you could all be working incredibly short shifts while getting plenty of what you needed.

Oh, i did it again. Ok ill stop. don't mean to step on anyone's toes or anything, you just have everything and we'll make do with nothing. We love you master.
|
Quick Reply