I'm 16 and the past 3 years i've developed a big fear, i cannot go out, i'm so paranoid. I can't even go out on my balconie. If someone knocks at the door, or the phone rings i break down, panic. I can't stand infront of a window, or if the curtains are open i avoid it.I don't know whats wrong with me. The fears so bad, i can't socialize with anyone. For the past year i can't get dressed, wash. I feel im not normal. I'm just recently deicided to accept help, which is happening helping me get dressed etc. If i walk around i'm so paranoid somethings standing there i can feel it, its as if someones trying to talk to me or hurt me. I have voices in my head, controlling everything i do, if i go to answer the phone its as if somethings stopping me, i break down. I end up sitting on the floor rocking back and forwards crying and screaming stop. I go to pick things up that arent even there. If i'm lying in bed i end up looking over at the wardrobe saying '' i can see you, come out, i don't realise im doing is. Things move around in my room and i'm so terrified by it all. Last week my counsellor wanted me to answer some question the physcatrist wanted me to answer, the questions were so differcult. I just can't seem to tell them the honest truth about what im feeling, im scared of finding out what the problem is. Please answer, as this will really help. Thanksyou
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
just talk theres nothing you can lose ive got that too wnting to just fall and cry im trying to find the right meds right now.. its tough you might wanna try to write it all out a couple times first it helps straighten out curled thoughts...idk
|

replied February 28th, 2011
: / i will not let you down pet ,i can help im not a doctor but i no what you are fealing , give me that can and i shall bring you justice.
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....