Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

panic attacks have a deja vu feeling ast first

I don't know what's wrong with me.
I've always had panic attacks.
They be gotten so much worse. I can barely function.
I habe these weird swirly, deja vu panic attacks.
Deja vu. I remember something or think I do. It's a deja vu feeling ast first. Then I get swirly and light headed.
Something is wrong. I feel it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i want you to know that you are not alone in this problem. it is a very common and prevalent condition in young adolescence and people learn to cope up with it with passage of time. Meanwhile few sessions of good psychotherapy and a good Psychiatrist consult along with few anxiety medications and Rehabilitation programs will help you get through it. Find others like you and try to learn from their experience.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Panic Attacks , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.