Sometimes, my panic attacks get so bad that i lose my vision and my nose starts bleeding. Is this normal? Should I get help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2010
yes , i think it could be considerated normal , it happened i got pain in my muscle while it . Many thinng can happen if the panic attack is very intense !
Anyway maybe you can prevent this situation with some medicine ....I think it don't depend by your intense feeling in the moment of panic , but it depend by body stress that are the result of the intense shock and panic .
so I think your situation depend by panic attack but not in a direct manner but just as indirect effect .

Oh yes i think you should ask help anyway .
|

replied April 28th, 2010
I think you would want to check with a doctor about the nosebleeds.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...