This has been happening lately and i don't know what is causing it, or if it is just temporary. Many times in a day i will just start to panic, my heart beat would increase, and i'd start to sweat. Anyone know what is causing this and what i can do to stop it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2011
I am sorry to learned about your problem. The spontaneous and unexpected occurrence of panic attacks lead to Panic disorder.

I think you should contact with doctor.

Some Tips:

#Substances like caffeine, alcohol, and illicit drugs can worsen panic attacks, those things should be avoided.

#Engaging in aerobic exercise and stress-management techniques like deep breathing and yoga on a regular basis are helpful to decrease panic attacks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...