my name is grady jenkins i suffer from panic and anxiety this has been going on for 15 year cant seem to find help use to have panic bad now i guess its mainly anxiety now but i can be driving and its like i dont know where im going and i worry alot about getting out going somewhere i have never got lost but affraid i would'nt make it back home and when someone is telling me something im listening but it ust doe'st sink in dont know a word they said sometimes and my stomach hurts alot have alot gas and disentary i just havent been myself for many years its like there no purpose being here on earth
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hey dont say things like that there are plenty of reasons for being here, right i think you need to speak to a doctor about your panic attacks and so on because it is obviously making you very unhappy Jenny
|

replied August 26th, 2010
hi im tricia ive had it 16 years plus bi polar ive thought about my life many of times like u i no it gets u down mate u euther have good days or bad days u need to get this anxiety under control if not u are noy going to feel like going anywere i was like that, honest im not lying can i ask what meds u r taking please ive been on that many now nice to talk to u
|

replied August 26th, 2010
panic attacks wont hurt u its just the symptoms it has and makes u feel rubbish after u have had one when i first had one i thought my life was over honest until i went to the docs and he tried me on that many meds until ive found thye right one thank god my life has been tablets tablets and tablets u learn to live with it
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...