Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

painful lumps on right breast outter side closest to the armpit

User Profile
I am 19 and I noticed a lump in my right breast about 4 months ago it moved from the breast bone to the outer breast closest to the armpit it causes me pain all the time also shoulder blade pain the breast itself is shaped weird what can this be should I be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2012
does anyone have any idea i cant afford a dr bill at this time is it something i should get checked out now
|

replied March 28th, 2012
well, hello... im not an expert in this but i'll tell u wat i think bout ur situation... according to u u said u've noticed a painful lump on ur breast... and ur breast is in weird shape... does ur nipple feels tender and is there any fluid discharge from ur nipple?
however, i guess u better try to meet a doc n hv ur breasts checked... its better to examine it early rather than be late rite??? im not scaring you but its safe if u could hv it checked soon...
take a look at this site and maybe u can get some idea:
http://www.breastcancer.org/questions/bc_s igns.jsp
take care dear...
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2012
Thank you Yvonne02 I am currently trying to find a way to see a doctor thanks again. But no discharge and I dont reallly know if the nipp;es is tender all i know is that it hurts 24/7 but to be honest when i'm on my cycle i dont feel much pain but after i'm done and as i wait for the next cycle it causes me lots of pain.
|

replied April 2nd, 2012
oh... i c.... hope ur appointment with the doc goes well.... all the best.... i hope these are all just some hormonal probs... not more than that.... if u dnt mind can u share wit me wat the doc says... but just if u dont mind.... im actually curious tats all... dont get me wrong.... good day....
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2012
of course i will but i'm beginning to become worried because i told that i have this non cancerous tumor on my body that can turn cancerous i have to find out more information about it but i will keep you posted thanks again.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2012
the same breast that has the lump has now been going numb should i be worried
|

replied April 26th, 2012
better report to ur doctor!!! u know wat i've been having lumps also at my armpits for about 1 month... i was worried sick... but during my menstrual recently(im having it now) the lump disappeared for abot few days b4 and during the menstrual... now the lump on one of the armpit is back??? how??? im really worried....
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2012
hmmm thats weird i really wish i could tell you what it is but truth is i cant even go get mine checked out do to the cost i do take a few medicines i wonder if these could cause my lumps?
|

replied May 7th, 2012
im not sure myself.... but recently the lumps had gone missing.. im guessing its just my body heat... does ur lump disappear???
|

replied May 7th, 2012
Experienced User
Hello,

Are having any other pain other then your breast(s) and under your arm?

I believe that you have pinched nerves in your mid and upper back areas. They should be reset soonest. I you live close to me, I would help you remove those pain. Until than, use an electric heating pad and/or hot water bottle all night until morning. This would help you some but not until those nerves sre reset.
|
Users who thank healer for this post: yvonne02 

replied May 8th, 2012
no im not having any pain in anypart of my body now... is it so??? ok i will try ur idea today.. tank u sooo much!!!
p/s: bout living close, well im from malaysia.... huhu.. i don think i can get ur help even if i want to...Sad but i really appreciate ur thoughtfulness... tank u my friend!Very Happy
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....