I'm 16, female and have found a pea sized lump under my arm pit that i have always been quite cautious of because i thought it was a brown mole and it has been there ever since i started shaving my under arms from about age of 12.
i dont know if i have adjutated it by shaving it, but it used to look healthy and it even had a hair growing out of it. now its a raised sore red lump, even the area around it it painful. it used to have a small amount of puss come out of it which i thought may have meant it was a spot. but after squeezing i soon realised it wasnt. i dont think its an in growing hair either.

ive recently got really worried because when i move my arm sometimes i get a shooting pain and it feels like its coming directly from the lump. im desperate for some advice and im worried it might be cancer, but im too young for that? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2009
could be cancer....hodgkins
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....