Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

painful circumcision scars

I had a circumcision about a yr ago and since then I developed several raised, bumpy scars on the dorsal side along suture lines
These scars got painful when stretched like during masturbation or sex
I tried having a revision surgery to remove the scars about 2 months ago
However the region still gets sore and very painful when stretched
Has anyone experienced a condition like this or were able to cure it

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I am unsure of any methods that can be used to cure your condition, however, the men might be able to give you more information Smile

It is not uncommon for scarring after circumcision to occur, and I realize that while becoming circumcised is a very personal choice, one of the reasons I disagree with it being done (unless there are medical conditions that exist) is what you have described. I understand you may have had your reasons, and please understand that I am not passing judgement.
I am not sure if lubrication would help nor am I sure if laser surgery is an option. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully some men on the forums will be able to further help you and give you other options.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....