About a few months ago I started to have problems with my eyes. I felt pain, some pressure and as though spots and blurriness when look. I couldn't read at all. I connected it with my intense diet and physical activity. But at the same time I checked my vision with ophthalmologist. He didn't find anything wrong with my eyes. Also my blood test is fine. When all these symptoms disappeared. Two weeks ago it started again. I was exercising more and ate less sweets. Now I stopped doing that but problem is still here and I don’t know if it is related. I am appraiser. Half of the day driving half of the day working on computer. I live in Orlando, Florida. Now is cold for our state and we are using air conditioner on heating mode. I use lubricant drops but they don't help me. Pain in eyes can start right in the morning and it is not connected, in my opinion, with using computer. Eyes have feeling of tiredness but on consistent level. Some days it is stronger some days I almost don't feel it but have kind of spots and a little bit of blurriness in front of my eyes. Please advise what should I do and where should I go. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2019
Go and have an eye exam as these the sign of serious eye disorder. You should not delay and take eyes for granted.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....