I have had the same side of my head hurt for the past year for almost all the time when i am conscious. When I it does not hurt I can still feel some kind of throbbing numbness on the left side of my head. I can also feel this above my teeth on the left side of my mouth. Also, usually it starts to hurt a lot after i eat anything. Help ! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Where does exactly the pain start and how does it spread?
Do you feel pain or tenderness in the face, jaw joint area (TMJ area), neck and shoulders, and in or around the ear when you chew, speak or open your mouth wide?
|

replied April 4th, 2008
I feel the "pain" in the top left quarter of my head most of the time, and then almost all the pain goes down vertically.
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Are you experiencing ear pain or ringing in the ears, too?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....