Hello,

I am a 43 old and having gout issues. I had an attack about 6mounth ago and visited the doctor, the did a blood test and said it came back negative.(doctor said that it may be negative because at the end of attack) I just got another attack and my ral question is... The pain started between my left big to and the toe next to it. There was like a small ball that was the source of pain. I iced it and messaged it which seamed to help, but then it moved to the outside joint of my big toe -- did the ICE and that helped, now it seams to have moved to my ankle and top left side of my foot.

When inbetween the toe and on the big toe joint I had swelling and the redness, on my ankle very little swelling, but pain and feels like bad sprain.... Is this Gout?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SarahDevon
|

replied April 1st, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 14th, 2011
Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar, with mother, as it is excellent for gout or any other aches or pains you may have. It must be unpasteurised and still with the mother,
Please have a read and make up your own mind.
|

replied August 23rd, 2011
Gout relief
I use NATEUCA eucalyptus spray. I was in misery and with this stuff I am able to control my foot pain. I got it on the internet it was about thirty bucks and it was the best money i have ever spent.
|
Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....