Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

pain like a mild discomfort from my groin

User Profile
I feel like i may suffering from poor blood circulation . I dont seem to be sure becuase i dont have many worring symptoms at the moment but it something that has caused me worries for about 6 months or so. I do smoke, not much however probably about 5-6 a day only for about a year. The pain i feel in my legs is like a mild discomfort from my groin all the way down to my feet. It almost feels like somene is putting presure on my leg and the blood flow is restricted. It's usually one leg at a time that has the discomfort. Its uncomfortable to walk at times but i feel it more disturbing when im at rest. When i elevate my leg i feel pain, when i tense my leg muscles they cramp up almost instantly. The discomfort comes and goes alot but its mostly more on than off. If i have the discomfort at rest, i find it really hard to sleep. My leg muscles do feel tender most of the time also. Can someone please tell me what this problem is and how it can be cured fast.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2016
Mens Conditions Answer A56151
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Your symptoms should be evaluated for restless leg syndrome. Anxiety and panic attakcs may cause it. Smoking might be the trigger. Needs a little work up to sort out the possiblities.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.