User Profile
Hi there
hows everyone

i would like to get some honest help from you
will you plz tell me how to get cure from this

my problem is that i cant eat much and if somehow i eat sumthing by forcing myself
my stomac get upset it cant consume whatever i eat seems like my stomac is not powerful enough to get it
and if i try to eat more i suppose to vomit out but i dont
i went to NHS earlier And doctor noticed that i have somthing called (nosea)
he did'nt checked me when i told him my problem so he consider this symptom
he gave me prescription i took the me mdicine but still the same
then i never see the doctor again i am having this problem from last year
could any body plz tell me what is exactly this is and is there any thing else i hav to do ...

thanks alot
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MartinElijah
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
You can try boiled grain and fruit, salad......It will very effectively for you.
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
Yes boiled grain and boiled vegetable soup is beneficial for health.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2011
Thanks Alot For Yur Time

But There Ar So Many Kinds Of Grain Like Rice, Wheat,Oats,,,
Which One Is Perfect
|

replied March 7th, 2011
The best way to know what is safe to eat is to remember the BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast. While you can take a few liberties and use the BRAT diet as more of a guideline, don't overdo it or push your body farther than you can stomach.
|

replied March 7th, 2011
If You are addicted of Alcohol, smoking, Tea, then try to reduce this. Avoid taking bed-tea, because this will cause intestine infection. This is also a cause of Filling Vomit.Try to take Fruits in breakfast like Guava, oranges, grapes. this will help you to increase your appetite. Try to take nutritious food. Believe me it'll work. Actually, i was also suffering from same kind of problem. I searched remedies for this problem. I tried some nutritious food. I am giving you some site-links for your convenience
|
Users who thank MartinElijah for this post: Arham89 
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....