Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

pain in left side testicle

my name is sumit . four month ago( octuber) i had intercourse with a prositute(call girl)..i used condom but i suck her boobs....but after two month (end of decemnber) i felt pain in my left side testicle & some time in left leg also now i have been suffering from this pain for 2 month..i have no problem in ejactulation...no burning sensation in leaving urine....no pain in body....any bodhy what is the reason..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2011
is this pain above the testical or actually the testical itself? im having this pain at the minute on the left side of my groin, but i know everything down there is all connected to each other so it could actually be anything.. best thing to do is to get your self to the doctors and let them know where the pain is and ect. and one thing make sure to tell the doctor every bit of information so they can help you out. good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: urine
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....