Hi I have this pain behind my left eyeball that hurts bad. My vision is blurry and hurts even more when there is light. It has been three days since it first started and im getting worried. The first day there was flashes of light that i could see but I havent seen them since.sometimes my eye will get a very light pink around it then it would go away. getting worried can anybody help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2011
You really need medical help, consult a doctor. i had this experience too, which was caused by too much strain in my eyes for long hours in front of the computer. My left eye felt like it was burning inside.

I just left it to rest for a couple of days, and all went well. Try resting it, if it persist you really have to consult a doctor.
|

replied November 15th, 2013
I am having really bad pain behind my left eye. Today is day 2. I do suffer from migraines, but i don't think this is one. I have even taken my migraine medication, Imitrex, advil and tylenol and it still hurts. All those meds did absolutely nothing. What should i do? ( other then to rest my eye from everything )
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....