experiencing pain in my middle finger on left hand . wiggling fingers makes it more painful and making a fist is impossible . what should i do and who should i see for my conditions .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
aprrubia,

If you can, it would be best to see a hand surgeon for a thorough evaluation.

Unfortunately, there are a whole host of problems that can cause pain in the fingers, with decreased range of motion. These include: trauma, tendonitis, arthritis, trigger finger (tenosynovitis), and several more.

It will take a thorough evaluation to figure out what the underlying cause is. Once the cause is known, then a treatment plan can be developed.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....