User Profile
have pain/discomfort in the area of the sleen. I am so tired lately and getting lots headaches. I woke up this morning with a large black and blue on this inside of my right thigh near the knee. I have been getting lost of those even in my stomach?? I also have been getting numbness on my right thigh, very strange. I am concerned!!! The numbness on my right thight started about 4 mths ago, however it started with a small area and now its about 1/2 the thigh that is now getting that numb feeling. This past week I have not been wanting to eat hot food due to an upset stomach. I don't know what to do!!! Please let me know if this is concerning!!! Thanks

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2009
General Q and A Answer A8344
I would begin by obtaining a complete blood count (CBC) to check your platelet count and hematocrit. If any of these values are substantially abnormal, then a consultation with a hematologist might be in order.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.