On 3/11/09 i started to swell all over my body. i look like i am 5 months pregnate as well. i have pain all over as well. 3/12/09 i went to the er. they had no clue which is ok not everyone knows everything. they sent me home with 5 rx's. tonight 3/12/09 i am swelling more and hurting more. can any one please help me. i have a history of kidney stones but it has never done this to me.. please help!!! Mad Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2009
Go back to the ER and refuse to leave until they find out what is wrong. It could be minor but should not be ignored. You know something is wrong. Follow your instinct as you are the only expert of your body. Let us know how you are. Good luck.
|
Users who thank GMac for this post: MIKISHELL 

replied March 13th, 2009
Pain all over and swelling
Thank you for your response. I did go back to the ER today 3/13. Once again they did not know. This Dr. changed the meds that the one gave me on Thursday. They want me to come back again on Sunday for more blood tests.I will keep you informed..
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....