User Profile
I had my gallbladder removed about 2 1/2 months ago and everything seemed to be doing better.. and now my incisions are healed up and toward the top of my stomach where the top incision is, I've started having this terrible, terrible pain on the inside that kinda feels like the pain I had before I had my gallbladder removed but much worse... it is mostly the worst when I wake up each day, and it takes my breath away when I walk or anything and it is just unbearable and I get hot and start sweating and feel nauseous on top of that.. but the pain will eventually ease up after a few hours but idk what it could be, or what to do cause I know the dr will prolly say nothing is wrong.. y'all please help me!. I had gal stones for almost 6 months before the dr finally listened to me and did proper tests and proved me right.. I know my body and know when someThing is wrong! I've been a better dr than most doctors I've seen! I'm 2012-14 I begged and pleaded with doctors over my head.. I would have the most terrible headaches, dizziness, feelin tired, getting sick, losing weight and so many other things goin on and I told the doctors I know I have a brain tumor.. I know I do! And thEy laughed and told me they're the doctor and I just have migraines.. well come 2014 they do a MRI and what to thEy find? A brain tumor.. and I almost died because of their ignorance and neglect!!!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2017
Gallbladder Disease Answer A60140
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Gastric discomfort after gall bladder surgery is a functional bowel decline and happens all the time. Treatment is mostly supportive and diet lifestyle adjustments. Visit our IBS health center for further guidance.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gallbladder Disease , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.