ive had a small hemroid for awhile, but it never really bothered me that much, so i didnt do anything about it. its been about a year now. the other night someone tried to have anal sex with me, and alothough it hardly went inside me, it instantly caused me so much pain i was crying so hard. now i think i have more then one hemriod, and it is so large and painful. I really need it to go away, it bleed and is uncomfortable. i want to know any home treatments because the doctors is so embarassing. what should i do Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2009
Experienced User
well
the rear is in there for getting rid of any waste, for nothing else. So stop using it for anything else. If the hemorrhoids are external, and this is not a medical advise because I am not a doctor, I apply Vick Vapor Rub, to the are, if they are internal (you can't touch or see, I buy some of the prepartaion H ointment and that really helps, in the mid time I try to get my feces as soft I can. And of course I never had sex with my.... so I dont know, but that maybe is a good Idea for you. To explore other practices... If the b.F. is not helping get rid of him. Godspeed.
|

replied May 1st, 2012
Excuse YOU! Use your body any way you want, your ass is most definitely designed for sex, especially MEN, vulcan, which does seem to leave you out... Terrible advise from vulcan. Samdean, you should use some over the counter cream to ease the discomfort until they heal, of course, uncomfortable or not, there are procedures that can be done at the doctors office which could help you out a lot. I advise that you know what's going on with your body before you hurt yourself again. It is always a good idea to "warm up" before you just get down to it, that way you will know if your body is going to be okay for the fun. Enjoy your body, the one god gave you designed for all of the wonderful things that it can do. And don't listen to repressed idiots, they have nothing good to offer the world.
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Experienced User
If you have or had hemorrhoids, its good not have anal .... You will just make your life miserable. Read other articles on the internet, you will find tons of information.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....