Must Read
The eyes are the doors to the soul...but what types of eye or vision problems to people typically experience? Basic eye anatomy and info on eye problems here....
Only an Ophthalmologist can diagnose eye disease, but you can learn to identify the signs and symptoms of eye disease. We outline common symptoms here....
What specialist should you visit for eye problems? Learn how doctors test eye movements, health and general vision in this diagnostic overview....
i have had a constant pain above my right eye for 2 months (like a headache) - sometimes i don't notice it, only when i touch the bone and then it really hurts.
the best way of describing it is when i don't feel like i have a headache (on that side) and i touch the bone - it feels like someone has punched me and its very tender.

friends/ family say i should visit the doctor - but i don't think they will be able to prescribe anything. i'm not stressed about anything (although i do suffer from panic attacks but haven't had 1 for months due to having CBT), sleep ok (i normally fall asleep around 2am and wake at 10am - i work from home so no issue on getting up for work etc), smoke (20 a day for 7 years) am 34 years old and female. help?????.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If you suffer from sinusitis, you may feel pain above your eyes and find the area of eyebrow painful on touch.
Another possible cause for the pain can be a trigeminal neuralgia, or tic doloureux manifesting with stabbing, mind-numbing, electric shock-like pain.
It is characteristic for this pain to be triggered when the specific area innervated by trigeminal nerve, is touched.

If you find the second option to be your case, visit a neurologist!

Best wishes!
Did you find this post helpful?