User Profile
i m 30 years old married woman. i got married 8 months. i m having endometriosis with 2 chocolate cyst mearing 14x14 mm and 13x13 mm in right ovary and a hemorrhagic cyst mearing 20x20mm in left ovary.will ovulatin inductions like serophene and dophaston work in my case. advise me and suggest something to get pregnant.thanks

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2010
Getting Pregnant Answer A11659
Welcome to the ehealthforum. I am glad to help you out.

Serophene helps in the induction of ovulation and is used in women who are not able to ovulate like those with polycystic ovarian disease.

It is used in patients of endometriosis who are not ovulating. However, one important thing which needs to be done is an endometrial biopsy to rule out any possibility of an endometrial cancer as serophene is not to be used in such a situation.

Duphaston is basically a progesterone and is useful for the maintenance of the pregnancy. Please do consult a gynaecologist for the same.

I sincerely hope this information helps. Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.