Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

overwhelmed. my worry is that this wont go away

Hi there,
thank you for any help in advance, I started a really stressful job and was dealing with a highly stresssed boss who picked me as her confidant. I also have my own stresses such as leaving my 9 mth old son to go to that job etc.

The stress all built up and after talking my boss down from a panic attack, I felt my own chest getting tight and shortness of breath, these are the only two symptoms i have had apart from very sore muscles.

I found out i was pregnant so I left the position as I was feeling really overwhelmed, its been about 4 weeks and I am still stressed not as much but more worried now still about the tightness around my chest etc, my worry is that this is something that wont go away, I am waking up about 6 times a night, I am not sure if that is stress or pregnancy hormones or just used to waking checking on my son.

I am just looking for some reassurance I suppose because im worried.

thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2013
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...