ok so i have been dating my girlfriend for two years now. i very much love her and she very much loves me. The problem is that she seems to be very friendly with alot of the guys from my school, much more so than i am, and these guys from my school talk to her often as such on facebook, msn etc, these are guys that take pretty much no notice of me at school yet are talking to her, the thing is she is the one who usually starts the conversation ie. hey how was ur w.e? xo. when we go out even my friends seem to talk to her more than they speak to me, and often at pubs heaps of guys hit on her and its f**kn annoying to the point where i want to hit them. she gets text messages from maybe 3 diff guys, guys who are quite a bit older than her tlkn about lil things like whats doin this w.e, come to my party and lil personal jokes but its kind of weird considering they are about 3-4 years older (this happens regularly). when i get a message from a girl and i reply n stuff she gets really shitty at me. Also shes friends with a few guys at my school who are complete dicks and i know what they are like, in the sense that they are probably trying to get to her yet i tell her and doesn really affect her. pretty much she talks to alot of guys as opposed to the amount of girls i speak to. i have grown to become jealous of this sort of stuff and am not sure if i am in the complete wrong. please advise me on what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Experienced User
she is just being social. be there for her and protect her. btw, i think its normal for the guy to be jealous. good going guy!
|
Did you find this post helpful?