Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

over time I am getting worse; Fibro or MS?

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 8 years ago and it seems like over time I am getting worse; I don't respond to fibro meds and am in constant pain. For quite some time I've been losing feeling in my hands and feet with numbness and tingling. I'm getting more muscle spasms and was recently put in a soft neck collar because the pain in my neck has gotten so severe that it wakes me from my sleep. Could this be MS and not Fibro?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
Have you ever tried Chiropractic Care? What about an MRI / x-ray? Do you think its a pinched nerve? It can cause muscles spasams, dumbness / tingling.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....