User Profile
I have beem sick for 4 weeks with nausea and diarrhea. Pelvic main as well. First, they did xray thought it might be kidney stones. Went to get ct scan next day results showed fluid around appendix and abnormal uterus. I had to stay for the results. My primary had me get on the phone and told me that found put that I have tissue left in my uterus. Possibly from when I miscarried a year ago and also have an ovarain disease she said another name with it but didn't temember. She said I was born with it and I asked her what does that mean she said she is not sure that they are scheduling a appt with my gyno asap very vague and left worried bc it is the weeken. Can u give me any depth on ovarian diseases born with?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2014
Ovulation and Ovaries Answer A49313
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Wait for your investigation results and visit your doctor/gynecologist for further examination, evaluation, clarification and assistance. The finding of fluid around appendix could also suggest inflammation of appendix and cause for the pain. If you are born with certain ovarian problem, it may not be the current cause for the pain. Further detailed study of your evaluation results will help to know more about it instead of blindly discussing about many congenital ovarian problems. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ovulation and Ovaries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.