Hi all. I'm new here:)

I have come accross an ebook, the author claims she has found 100% cure for ovarian cysts.

I was wondering if anyone has heard about this ebook or, better, if anyone owns a copy. Do you know if it's a scam? Or is it something really helpful?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2008
Supporter
According to the National Libraries of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, ovarian cysts are treated either via birth control, surgery, or they will go away on their own. I'm not sure about this author's claims but you can certainly adjust your diet to help prevent ovarian cysts. I found a FREE website from a reputable authority on the issue here:

http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/pcos_nutr ition.html
|
Users who thank rooted for this post: life8 

replied November 23rd, 2008
Dear Rooted,

Thank you for replying. I read through some points. Well, my diet has been a good one in the past 8-9 years, yet I still have an ovarian cyst (not PCOS). But a friend of mine does have PCOS, so I'm looking for info also for her.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....