Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Ovarian cyst or pregnancy ?

Last month my mom and I thought I should get a pelvic ultra sound because I had very bad abdominal pain right after my period ended that lasted a couple of days. I told her that if it happened again this month, I'll let her schedule an appointment. My period, though, is now late. A couple of days ago I had 3 days where I would wipe and there would be light pink blood. But I never actually bled, you know? I had abdominal pain a little before that happened too, but it wasn't like last month. I'm not very sure what to think because I should've had my period already. It's embarrassing but I don't want to tell my mom about it because if it could be pregnancy I don't want her to find out by going to the doctor, because she's had a lot going on lately. I doubt it's pregnancy though because I really have no other symptoms of that. But, what could this bleeding mean plus the fact that my real period hasn't come?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hi your period might be late because of the stress of the pain your experiencing if your in doubt take a early pregnancy test Jenny
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....