Medical Questions > Cancer > Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum

Ovarian cancer and stomach cancer

I am worried of Ovarian Cancer,Cervical,Pancreatic or liver including colon. in 2 weeks I am having an exploratory surgery due to an inguinal hernia mesh procedure i had in 2015. It is now attaching to my colon, and bulging and it hurts.however, on August 2017 CT scan read: Cul-de-sac fluid possibly Seroma postoperative inguinal hernia mesh repair.Left hepatic lobe cyst noted incidentally, but said. liver, spleen, kidney, pancreas were good. the day before, I started w/ Vaginal clear fluid discharge, one episode.Then at night I began heavy vaginal bleeding, it went on for 3 days until I went to see the OBGYN, she gave me birth control pill to stop the bleeding., worked for 5 months and then had a break through, I went to the ER for the 2nd time w/heavy vaginal bleeding and a sharp burning pain on my left ovary w/ a cyst, I also had a complex cyst burst 7 month ago, read these can be cancerous or turn into it.The OBGYN there doubled the dose of the birth control pill to stop the bleeding, it work for a month and then I had a 3rd break through Until and OBGYN woman put me on Progesterone/Estrogen it worked. Now I have been passing a little blood on my stool with white chunks and mucous for 2 days, I also constipated and have struggled with constipation for years but now is worse, I have no appetite can't poop and laxatives not helping much, I feel poisoned and tired, back pain and thighs hurt as of 2 days ago. Had an MRI 3 weeks ago, the report said ovaries are atrophic, I am 51 and still get my period but lately irregular period. I feel light headed, weak, loss of appetite, fatigue, can't poop and pain on my hernia mesh, a little blood in stool/white chunks, could it be cancer in the ovaries spreading to other organs and the hernia mesh is another issue.could it be possibly the pelvis MRI missed something like cancer or tumors? I am losing my appetite not wanting to eat and constipated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i want you to know that cancer is not likely here. Mesh repair surgeries indicate that you are obese and obesity is the common cause of constipation and bowel problems which led likely to constipation and this blood in stool. This heavy menses is also associated with obesity and indicates menstrual irregularity for which your doctor prescribed you heavy doses of oral contraceptives. At the beans expecting some malignancy of your ovaries or service they would have worked you up and found out the possible cause. If you still feel concerned you can request you talk to to get you value waiting for that. But I am sure there is a routine for those tests as well and they might have ruled that out already.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Cervical cancer typically develops over many years. But when does cervical cancer occur and how do doctors define the disease? ...
How are HPV and cervical cancer related? And how can you place yourself out of risk for developing cervical cancer? More here....
Abnormal menstruation can be a sign of cervical cancer. Learn the signs and symptoms of serious "female problems" and when to seek medical help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.