Hi Doctor
My MRI report says cartilage irregularity and loss is seen involving the lateral femorotibial compartment with focal areas of full thickness cartilage loss and subchondral irregularity and edema involving the mid and posterior portion of the laterla femoral condyle and mid portion of lateral tibial plateau as described.
A complex tear is also seen involving the anterior horn body and posterior horn of the lateral meniscus with predominant bucked handle morphology and the bucked handle fragment lying in itercondylar notch. The postero lateral corner ligaments also appear torn.
M I suffering from osteoarthritis? Or there is any cure for me!!
After 3 months I went for running again same swelling occurred after half hour of activity. Doctors are just telling me to rest and not suggesting any way by which it can be treated.
Will I ever recover and be able to run or play football?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....