I have a herniated disc that I've been taking pain meds for for some time. I was on 80mg Oxy 2 times a day and 3 10mg percocet a Day fof BT pain. Long story short, I am now down to just the 3 10mg Percocet a day and that seems to be doing great. My last fill was June 17th for 90 pills. I will be required to leave town by air and will not be back until the 19th at the earliest. Will I have any trouble getting the doc and pharmacy to fill this early? I've looked online and all they talk about is refills which cannot be filled until the 28th day. Should I get the script written and try to have it filled out of state? I live in Georgia and will be going to Missouri. The last thing I need on a business trip is trying to hail a cab and hunt down a pharmacy. Any suggestions??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2009
Opiate prescription filling
call ur doc - i had my doctor one time specifically wrote on the script "please fill early" b/c i was going out of the country
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
Mine gives me post dated scripts for my morphine if i go on tour. Do got a quedtion tho if ne one can help. Im 24 n have severe pain in neck, mid back on spine area, n lower back. I been on vicodin 7.5 n morphine x release 60 mg. I dont have insurance. Is there something different i can ask my dr about that will help as the morph n vicodin barley stop the burning.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....