I am in outpatient treatment for opiated addiction and I am on Suboxone and the medication really works well. There is no way I would have been able to stay sober especially with ruptured disc in my back and the back surgery I just went through. I really appreciate the doctor I am seeing now working with me through my recovery.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2019
(online)
Thank you for sharing your experience at Ehealth forum!
Continue the same medications and consult your healthcare provider if side effects develop.
I hope it helps as well.
Take care
Khan
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2019
Experienced User
yeah absolultely you have to continue the same medicine of according to your physician and consult him you need ..
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Addiction, Recovery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.