Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

only pass thick yellow discharge

Only 2 days bleed after taking medical abortion (cytotec)

I had a medical abortion when i was 7 weeks pregnant. I took 2 meterghine orally after 2 hours i took 2 cytotec vaginal. After 5 hours i feel something in my underwear it was like a jelly with brown blood then red blood came out and then spotting only. After 4 hours the bleed was so heavy and pass 2 small clots and then 1 big large cloth the bleed was heavy for 3 hours and pass another 2 medium size clots. After that the bleed was lessen the following day i only spotting brown blood. Then tottaly stop the bleed on 3rd day. I feel relief but i doubt if my abortion was successfull its been 11 days now since my abortion done i only pass thick yellow discharge minimal. The symptoms are gone but still i have heartburns and fast pulse rate. Im very confused right now is my abortion successfull?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...