Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Only for one time and after that I am in fear of HIV.

User Profile
I know its a big mistake of my life.
In Aug 2015 ,I had sex with a SexWorker(Most probably She is from Philippine ) . Only for one time and after that I am in fear of HIV.
First of all I don't know if that girl has HIV or not . I kissed her and also fingering then I try to put my penis without condom , but it's not happened as it was not as hard that will go smoothly then I try to make it hard with my hand and touches the vagina Lips with penis (foreskin pull back) where vagina fluid present, and within few mnts I ejected in top of vagina with rubbing my penis without insertion in fact not get time to insert . Her vaginal fluid touches my penis top my Urethra ..

I am still in a trauma. I rubbed my penis on the lips of a vagina . Vaginal fluid touches my penis top means urethra WITHOUT PENETRATION .

Is that any chances to get HIV+. Please help me out , I am very scared. What should I do now.

I did several test,
Rapid HIV 1/2/O triline Antibody Only after 33 days Its showing only on

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2015
HIV and AIDS Answer A54742
Welcome to e health forum.

STDs are associated with people who have a promiscuous and highly risky sexual behavior.

Examples of high-risk sexual behavior include:

Unprotected intercourse without male or female condom use, except in a long-term, single-partner (monogamous) relationship.
Unprotected mouth-to-genital contact, except in a long-term monogamous relationship.
Early sexual activity, especially before age 18.
Having multiple sex partners.
Having a high-risk partner (one who has multiple sex partners or other risk factors).
Having anal sex or a partner who does, except in a long-term, single-partner (monogamous) relationship.
Having sex with a partner who injects or has ever injected drugs.
Exchange of sex (sex work) for drugs or money.

Such Risky Sexual behavior can can predispose you to sexuallly transmitted infections which can include HIV, Hepatitis C, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis, Herpes, etc. Hence all people should refrain from such Risky sexual Behavior.

The most common symptoms of STDs include - Itchiness, sores, and unusual discharge coming from the genitals.

Hence you should follow safe sex practices to avoid any risk of sexually transmitted infections.

If the Woman in question was free from any STDs, then there is no risk of any STD.

If the woman in question was actually HIV infected, then The exposure described by you is of very low risk and the chances of HIV infection would be very low. But the possibility of other infections would need to be ruled out, due to the contact with her vaginal secretions.

But to effectively rule out the possibility of any HIV infection, it would be recommended that you get a 4TH generation HIV test after 12 weeks and if it is negative then you can rest assured that you are not infected with HIV.

But it would be highly recommended that you do a panel of tests to rule out any other possible infections, which have been mentioned above. Hence consulting with your doctor for proper counselling would be helpful.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: HIV and AIDS
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.