Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

online boyfriend has panic attacks

User Profile
i have been dating this wonderful guy online .we have been dating for about 5 or 6 mounths now well anyways he has panics attacks a social fear to come and see me cuz i like in the US and he lives in europe the netherlands and i feel bad cuz i am to young to fly to him and he has fears so he cant fly to me i dunno what to do i want to meet him soon but i am scared ill push him to coming and it will jsut make it worse on him and i dont want that ...what should i do please HELP! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
Sounds asif he cannot come to you as he will reveal his true identity

trying to get you vunerable your 13 years old and are planning sex with this man
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...