User Profile
I need HELP! I work inside a hot building all day and I don't know if that's the cause or not but I've had an anal rash for something close to a year now. I've tried Boudreauxs, desitin, clotrimozole cream. I've tried sits baths. Idk what else to do

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 2nd, 2017
Mens Conditions Answer A62127
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Hot and humid environment can cause sweating around anus and such rashes can develop. You need to consult a doctor and let them have a look. Loose undergarments preferably of cotton should be worn. This rash needs tobe examined for the cause and then managed accordingly.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.