Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

on birth control and ejeculation

Is it possiable that I could get pregent If he ejeulated in me while I am on the pill two days before my period? he did it about twice in one day, and I do Not take my pills at the same time every day. I usually take them at 2 but sometimes 3 or even 7, and today when I am supposed to get my period I forgot to take it till night time..?How possiabel is this..Please.respond.im only 15
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2009
Supporter
I doubt that taking the pill only four hours late can make the pill ineffective. So, I don't think you're pregnant. Taking it at night, now that can cause a problem if it's taken seven or eight hours late. You clearly need to get on a schedule with it and stop forgetting to take it on time. If you need to set an alarm on your cell phone each day as a reminder, do so.
|

replied May 11th, 2009
If I would stop taking my pills and he ejaculated in me the day before my period and I still get my period can i get pregant
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2009
Supporter
It's possible to have a period early on in a pregnancy.
|

replied May 12th, 2009
so do you think that I could be pregnant since i missed my pill that day and I cant take them for a week?even If i do get my period
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2009
Supporter
I think it's possible but unlikely that you became pregnant.
|

replied May 12th, 2009
well I was supposed to get it on sunday and it never came?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2009
Supporter
The delay in menstruation could be caused by not taking your pill as prescribed or pregnancy; right now there is no way to know which. At this point all you can do is wait and see.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....