For about 2 years now i've noticed a spot in my vision that none of the doctors i've went to have been able to explain.

It's quite hard to explain so bare with me. It's not always in my vision, it's only in my vision when i lock (Using my right eye as an example) my eye looking to right , while looking slightly left, then if i drag my head left i notice a hazy greenyish circle appear and get bigger the further i drag my head. Once I stop moving my head the spot goes away, but leaves behind a kind of fuzzy after image. It's more profound in my right eye, but also happens in my left eye with less severity (No colour, just a hazy circle) The circle also slightly appears when i put slight pressure on the side of my eyes. I've been to several optometrists and one of the best Ophthalmologist's in the country (Ireland) and they all say my eye is fine and my vision is perfect, albiet with a hint of nearsightedness. I don't know how long i've had only that i started noticing it 2 years ago.
Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 8th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied June 6th, 2013
Hi,
I know this is an old post, but I have exactly the same problem. Did you find what`s that?
|

replied August 5th, 2013
I also have the same issue, and cannot find anyone who describes it this perfectly! Did you figure out what it might be?
|
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....