In November I had a panic attack and didn't know it.
A medical team showed up to my apartment and did routine checks (heart, blood pressure, etc.)

One man had me sit up and was listening to my heart and lungs. He said he heard a faint sound in my left lung and thought I was getting sick. He did this odd light tapping and said he heard something.

I don't know if it's my anxiety that is making think I have lung cancer, but I have been feeling an odd sensation in the spot where he said he heard something. People with anxiety are often paranoid of dying or having some kind of cancer so I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

The sensation in my lung isn't actually painful, kind of feels like pressure? Or a very light ache? It is speratic and not constant. I don't know how to explain it.. I'm not even 100% sure it's my lung. Could it be a small muscle? Cuz I do have back problems.

I don't have a cough or phlegm. If I inhale deeply I feel no discomfort or pain.

I live in an apartment that permits smoking. I do not smoke, but my neighbors do heavily and my apartment and myself are always smelling like cigarettes.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there and see what others think. Thank you for reading.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
When do you usually get that odd feeling?
Where is exactly located?
|

replied October 30th, 2009
Answer please. Knowledge is power, I could use some. Thank you.
|

Answer please. Knowledge is power, I could use some. Thank you.
|

I forgot I had posted this. Turns out there is nothing wrong. I think it was just my anxiety as usual.
|
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....